The way I always recommend
1. Plug the USB into the phone and into your PC
2. Drag the notification bar down (Drag the clock down from the top of your screen)
3. Click 'USB Conected' and then 'mount'
- 3.1 On your PC click to view your phone folders
- 3.2 In your SD card make a new folder called 'media'
- 3.3 Inside the 'media' folder add a folder named 'audio'
- 3.4 inside the audio folder add 3 folders 'ringtones','notifications' and 'alarms'
4. Select the mp3's you want to use and put them in coresponding folders
- notifications folder for message tones
- ringtones for ringtones
- alarms for alarm tones
5. Switch your phone off and back on. the ringtones will be found in the default tone menus
**NOTE-KEEP CASE AS I HAVE TYPED IT AND ANYTIME YOU ADD NEW TONES REMEMBER TO SWITCH YOUR PHONE OFF AND BACK ON**
Need anymore in depth information feel free to PM me