View Single Post
Old December 7th, 2012, 07:22 AM   #23859 (permalink)
MSUgEEk
Premium Member

Device(s): Galaxy Nexus
Carrier: Verizon

Thanked 1,623 Times in 957 Posts

Copacetic, the Tecarta ones have the read aloud feature as well. I suggest downloading the KJV version, which is free I think, see if you like it and then download the NIV addon. I can't remember why I went with Tecarta over the Youversion, but there was a significant reason, because I did try the Youversion. It has day and night mode, which I leave in night mode all the time for the dark background and light text. Several versions available for offline use (I think that was a sticking point with others for me because they didn't have a specific version for offline use that I used) Several available add-ons, like different translations, commentaries, study Bibles, devotionals, etc for it. I absolutely LOVE this feature, though it's more for tablet use, is the ability to bring up 2 different versions or a version and the commentary side by side on the screen and individualy scroll each one. Like I said, give the KJV a try because I believe it's free and see what you think. Play with all the options and features and I really think you'll like it.

T-MO disussion:
I really like the direction they are heading. More LTE, cheaper plans with unsubsidized phones, option to tack on a monthly payment for the phone or pay it all up front. I absolutely love that because it allows us to better control what we pay month to month instead of letting carriers overcharge us for plans to make up for the subsidy.

Edit: Happy Birthday Dread!!!
Last edited by MSUgEEk; December 7th, 2012 at 07:24 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to MSUgEEk For This Useful Post:
breadnatty08 (December 7th, 2012)