View Single Post
Old April 7th, 2010, 08:54 AM   #25917 (permalink)
albiewan

Device(s): Samsung Mega 6.3 (Sprint)
Carrier: Sprint

Quote:
Originally Posted by kyler13 View Post
Thanks, MM! Good stuff. I hope the end is near...or the beginning depending on how you look at it.

Question for any Best Buy employees or folks who have purchased phones through them. I'm eligible for upgrade so no worries there. I have gathered from past information that Best Buy typically handles the rebate process and gives you the instant discount so you get the bottom line pricing after rebate out the door. Do they honor NE2 credits? Between a VZW store and the website, I'd normally go with the latter because they offer instant rebates vs. the store making you mail it in. However, I'd be inclined to go with Best Buy if they get the phone at the same time because I have a gift card burning a hole in my pocket. Would like to lower my bottom line price, if possible.

Edit: Meh, after months and months of lurking, posting, and stalking a high end HTC Android phone on Verizon, here I am finally making tentative purchase plans. I hope I didn't just jinx myself. (and all of us!)
From what I understand you do not get a VZW warranty when you buy at BB, Amazon, Wirefly, etc. It breaks, you take it where you got it.