View Single Post
Old December 9th, 2012, 09:57 PM   #1107 (permalink)
NightAngel79
Jolly Bounty Hunter

Device(s): HTC OneMax; Note 10.1; DROID DNA (retired);Transformer Prime(daughter); Rezound(retired); Droid In
Carrier: Verizon

Thanked 6,328 Times in 3,873 Posts
Send a message via Skype™ to NightAngel79

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meadroidows View Post
Thanks!

Adam Dunn is da' man! I've always been a fan of Dunn, even when he played for Cincinnati. I was about a foot/foot 1/2 away from catching a HR ball that was hit by Dunn when I attended a Reds game at GABP several years ago. Dunn had a great season for the Sox, blasting 41 HR's and 96 RBI's. The only negative about Dunn is he SO alot. In 12' he SO 222 times and that's the most he's ever had in one season in his career, but hey he's blasting those HR's and driving in runs, can't argue.
My favorite Dunn memory is from a game against Cleveland in 07. Bottom of the ninth, reds down by 3 runs, bases loaded. You guessed it, walk off grand slam home run. I hugged strangers that night, lol! It's what makes baseball great, those types of moments

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYCHitman1 View Post
Between him and Mark Reynolds, one of them has to set the record for most K's in a season lol.

record used to be his with just under 200, surprised 220 didn't reclaim that title.

What's the record now and who has the honor?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyc0524 View Post
My Cardinals are my favorite team..they pissed me off in the playoffs this year though
Boo! Go Reds!

Lol
The Following User Says Thank You to NightAngel79 For This Useful Post:
Meadroidows (December 10th, 2012)