wasnt that easier? V
"We're upgrading our systems to serve you better and, as a result, some of our Important Service/Product Terms and General Terms & Conditions of Service (the Terms) are being updated. We encourage you to review the Terms before updates take effect (December 2012 through early 2013).
Not to worry, you will receive an email message once the update is complete alerting you that the new Terms are in effect. In the meantime, we wanted to highlight a few of these important updates and remind you of a few that we already had in place - since you're probably wondering what this means to you:
Virgin Mobile / payLo Customers - General Updates
- Kickback Bonus Program
* The Kickback Bonus Program is being expired in its current form and will no longer be available or offered after December 31, 2012. In order to better serve you, we are hoping to bring an updated version of the program back in the future.
- Service Preserver
* Monthly Plan Customers: Effective 12/31/12, Monthly Plan customers will no longer be eligible for the $90 Service Preserver offering.
* Pay As You Go Customers: Effective 12/31/12, Pay As You Go Plan customers who want to take advantage of the Service Preserver offering must add the $90 to their account all at one time (in one single transaction).
- Daily Top-Up Limit Rules Changing
* Currently, you are not able to add a balance if it will pass the maximum account balance threshold of $400. Once the system is updated however, you will be allowed to pass the threshold before being restricted from adding a balance.
- Top-Up Minimums & Maximums
* The Top-Up minimum for Virgin Mobile/payLo customers will remain at $10 ($5 for credit card payments), while the maximum will change to $200 once the system is updated.
Monthly Plan Customers - Updates
- Registered Payment Vehicle Options - Removing Low Balance Option
* If you are a monthly plan customer, you will no longer have the option to have your Registered Payment Vehicle automatically add money to your account if it reaches a low balance ($5 or less). The option to have your Registered Payment Vehicle automatically pay for your Monthly Plan and any other monthly charges will still be available.
- Speed Reduction for Beyond Talk Monthly Plans
* Once the system is updated, we will begin throughput speed reduction for the Beyond Talk Monthly plans on all devices. To ensure all customers have reliable access to data services, we will begin implementation of throughput speed reduction, once the established threshold is reached.
* To help ensure you're aware of your throughput limiting status, we'll send you a message when 85% of the data threshold has been used, and again when you've reached 100% of your data threshold and speeds will be reduced."
Ramos W17PRO Dual Core Cortex A9 1.5Ghz 1GB DDR3 ICS 4.0.3 Tablet > FLsuperstore.com
- KindleFire -
LG Optimus V rooted Fryo 2.2.2 - 2 LG Optimus V Rooted Fryo 2.2.2 WiFi Only Phones -
Eken T02A Allwin A10 Tablet Gingerbread 2.3.4 >FLsuperstore.com -My Apps -free app hosting, PM me.