Thread: Accessory Reverb Cases
View Single Post
Old December 12th, 2012, 02:55 PM   #17 (permalink)
nathanbrand

Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Well I went to my local Target, Best Buy, and Radio Shack (VM vendors) looking for a case for the Reverb and they didn't have even one that would fit. It looks like, at least for now, finding a case is an online endeavor only.

Online it seems that primarily there are just two different styles of cases with different branding and prices: one is a plastic/PVC snap on case, available in a wide assortment of colors; and the other is a silicone/rubber case that stretches to fit snugly on the phone. To my eyes and reading the specs these two types of cases are identical: the only thing being different are the colors or the way they choose to describe them. You may want to keep that in mind when making your purchasing decision. I ended up going with the silicone option, and still waiting it's arrival.

I did find one outlier though on Amazon: Amazon.com: Impact-Resistant Hard Shell Case with Stylus for Sprint , Virgin Mobile Samsung Galaxy Reverb / SPH-M950: Cell Phones & Accessories an impact resistant case of the plastic/PVC variety. Not exactly what I'm looking for.

I'm really looking for something like this: Amazon.com: BLACK EXTREME RUGGED IMPACT ARMOR HYBRID HARD CASE COVER BELT CLIP HOLSTER SAMSUNG GALAXY S III 3 S3: Everything Else

Does anyone know what other Samsung size cases may fit the Reverb?
The Following User Says Thank You to nathanbrand For This Useful Post:
KOAM (December 12th, 2012)