View Single Post
Old December 12th, 2012, 05:20 PM   #12 (permalink)
SkinJob
Thread Author (OP)

Device(s): HTC Desire, Teppic's stock Froyo ROM, Lee Droid, Mild Wild, MIUI XJ, iPhone 4s
Carrier: Telus

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirSpace View Post
Is it possible you got it threw an app you installed like how an exe. File would on a computer you know how they throw in extra stuff if you don't uncheck the box?
No, I don't think so. I've never seen anything like that during an installation of an app, and I'm always careful about that sort of thing. At any rate, it doesn't really matter how it got installed, it matters how to get rid of it! Being a PC tech guy, I really find this unfathomable, that Android gives you no option to trace the ownership, or even location, of a software program that is living, breaing and running on your phone. I mean, if I could talk to the people at Google, the first thing I would say is, "Are you nuts?!".

Quote:
Originally Posted by lunatic59 View Post
Could you post a screen shot?
Sure. Here's a screen of the app in action, and one of the search list that calls it up. Keep in mind, the glassy blue skin could be due to some iPhone theming program I have installed. It's possible the program might have a different look on another stock phone. But if anyone out there recognizes it, please... give me the destruction code for this cockamamie thing. I want it off my phone, is that asking too much?!!

Last edited by SkinJob; December 12th, 2012 at 05:25 PM.