View Single Post
Old December 13th, 2012, 03:12 PM   #40 (permalink)
WifiMaxed

Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Been running OTA JB (4hrs) on LTEVO and did a quadrant benchmark. Benchmark score on ICS=5800ish, on JB 6200ish (Very Nice) Multitasking bug for me is gone (No web page reloading) KB treatment is awesome. Voice mail upgrade awesome. No more flickering web hub Text-to-Speech a ton better! Camera auto focus works smoother. Interpretive keying much better and text correction waayyy better. Now we got JB, guess I need to get my Samsung Note 2 back to Sprint and get my "Money" back(LOL)
Honestly, I found myself using my EVO more than the Note2, even though the Note2 was new. EVO's ease of use, intuitive interface, just makes it easier get done what I need. Final note, (Pun intended!) with the recent JB upgrade to EVO. EVO is now hands down faster than Note 2. Camera on EVO was better even before JB. Just my personal experience and wanted share before I have to return my Note 2. Gratz everyone on getting much needed love to there (and mine ) LTEVO ------> (smooth x 10)
Last edited by WifiMaxed; December 13th, 2012 at 03:39 PM.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to WifiMaxed For This Useful Post:
BenChase7 (December 13th, 2012), EarlyMon (December 13th, 2012), PattiCakeUS (December 13th, 2012), simcha (December 13th, 2012)