Thread: Accessory Best case for note 2?
View Single Post
Old December 17th, 2012, 03:46 PM   #188 (permalink)
twister6

Device(s): Fascinate, Droid X, Nexus 7, Note 2, S5
Carrier: V

Cool Review of BK Rugged Hybrid Case w/Holster

As it has been mentioned before, for those who are looking for an alternative rugged case and don't want to spend a fortune while still getting a decent protection for your phone, here is a review of BK Rugged Hybrid Case which can be purchase from eBay for about $6.99 (shipped from US location, and it includes a holster).

I will let the pictures do the talking. Since I haven't seen/handled a more expensive Otterbox/Seidio cases, I can't compare but I'm sure it's probably not the same quality material. Inner shell is soft rubber (and yes, it does picks up a little bit of pocket lint, but not too much). Outer plastic rib-cage shell is a hard plastic with a kickstand (needs to be re-tracked all the way until it clicks - might need to use a finger to extended the inner part). Holster is surprisingly good, has soft inner lining, and has a tight fit. S-pen cut out is perfect, and so does camera/speaker/mic. Headphone and usb ports have a flap to keep dust away. Power/volume buttons are easy to push through the case. Front of the case has a decent lip-bumper to protect a phone if you drop it down on a screen. Overall - a perfect fit with a better piece of mind in comparison to all other budget cases. Goes well with my 3-pack $1.67 screen protectors lol!!!

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to twister6 For This Useful Post:
10sNinja (January 3rd, 2013), magpullin (January 15th, 2013), paravent (January 6th, 2013), YouGonaEatThat (February 13th, 2013)