December 17th, 2012, 09:57 PM
Thread Author (OP)
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Tri-Cities, Michigan
Device(s): LG Motion, Nexus 7 16GB, LG Esteem (retired 2-9-13), LG Optimus M (retired 2-11-12)
Carrier: Metro Mobile. er T PCS, er MetroPCS
Thanked 780 Times in 438 Posts
[ROM] Cyanogenmod 10.1 nightlies Nexus 7 Grouper and Tilapia
Cyanogenmod 10.1 Nightlies! There out! Flash them here!
I am not responsible if you screw up your Nexus 7. Always backup your apps and other personal stuff along with performing a full backup in recovery before flashing!
CyanogenMod is an aftermarket firmware for a number of cell phones based on the open-source Android operating system. It offers features not found in the official Android based firmwares of vendors of these cell phones.
- This guide assumes you are already rooted and have a custom recovery for your device
- If clean flashing do not hit "Format Data" when wiping otherwise you will loose internal storage(SD card).
- PSA from Cyanogenmod on Google +
- Follow Cyanogenmod on Google +
- CM does not have and does not support Tablet UI sorry
- Download Rom and Gapps to your tablets "SD Card" and boot into recovery
- Clear davlik cache
- Wipe data/cache
- Install your Cyanogenmod 10.1 Rom from the links below
- Install Gapps 12/12/12 (linked below)
- Boot into Rom
- Sign in and wait for all market apps to Restore
- After market apps have restored Reboot again
- For new Nightlies use the build in CM updater.
Last edited by h4x0rj3ff; January 27th, 2013 at 08:27 AM.
Reason: added links and credit info