View Single Post
Old December 18th, 2012, 12:48 AM   #81 (permalink)
mavrikmeercat

Device(s): Samsung Galaxy Prevail CyanogenMod7, Samsung Transform Ultra Megatron, Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1,
Carrier: Boost Mobile

Quote:
Originally Posted by vwfreek View Post
I just bought the LT7033D and can confirm that it came already rooted. I couldn't get the driver to work, might be because I'm running XP. So I emailed the file for the app store to the tablet.
It's not that you're running XP. Curtis support emailed me the drivers and they installed but adb still wont see the device. these drivers just seem to suck so i gave up on drivers & windows. I have a dual boot system with ubuntu installed too and I use ubuntu to develop for android so i just compiled an .inf for linix and got adb working in my linux OS. I can help anyone on how to do that if they have ubuntu, debian, or mint.

Quote:
Originally Posted by farney View Post
Where are you guys getting the "D" ones. I'm in cincinnati ohio and the H.H. Gregg's around here don't have them yet.

Any word on the ClockworkMod? I'm interested in trying out your rom mavrickmeerkat
Yeah I live in New Orleans and our H.H. Greg don't have the LT7033d's yet either.

Still working on CWM... Myself and a bad ass CWM develpoer by the name of utkanos are still working on this every night. It's being quite hard actually because of the way they set up the partitions on the device. they are quite odd and this may be the only one ever done like this(according to utkanos) who has ported CWM to like 40 devices already, but we are getting it and I will let you guys know when I have it. I promise

The ROM is finished...

just waiting on a way for everyone to create backups and flash it.