View Single Post
Old December 18th, 2012, 05:27 AM   #24 (permalink)
tube517
AF Contributor

Device(s): Samsung GTab 3 7.0,Samsung GNote2 (i317),EVO 4G, Toshiba Thrive, Galaxy Note LTE,EVO Shift
Carrier: T-Mobile,Google Voice

Quote:
Originally Posted by to serve man View Post
Thanks, btw, this is a great phone and I cannot believe people go for more expensive phones. The screen resolution is same as Galaxy S2 but smaller, so you get a much sharper picture and vibrant colors, and it has awesome sound. The only problem is the camera, slow shutter.

So above instructions, although pretty old, still work with any rom, any version?
The OP has updated the post with updated links as of 12/5/12 so it should be fine.

This phone is an underrated phone. I liked using it. I had to switch, though, because it couldn't keep up with my day to day needs. It's a single core phone so it is limited. However, it is the best "budget" 4g phone I have seen/used.

I agree, the sound is awesome. It's better than my GNex. And for a 3 mp camera, it takes some good pictures.
Samsung Tab 3 (7 in) • Deletrious ROM V1.6 /TOSHIBA Thrive • Pio's Team Baked BlackBean ROM 4.1.2/Samsung Galaxy Note2 • Temasek v37 kitkat (4.4.2)/HTC EVO 4G • Decks Reloaded ROM/EVO Shift• JellyBelly ROM/Samsung Galaxy Note I (i717)•CM11 (4.4.2 kitkat) /Samsung Galaxy S3 •DanKang 4.3.1 ROM