View Single Post
Old December 18th, 2012, 11:38 AM   #294 (permalink)
jo256

Device(s): Samsung Galaxy III (SCH 1535), Asus Transformer
Carrier: Verizon

Default works for me now, too!

THANK YOU very much- with the update to JB 4.1.1 over the weekend, I tried this method & I can now copy & paste again AND no crashes- so happy!! I hope it stays this way!

-------------------------
Quote:
Originally Posted by hiddenmickey View Post
I just updated to JB, and now when I attempt to copy text the phone reboots (with ICS the app just crashed).

EDIT: PROBLEM SOLVED

After my phone rebooted, I decided to go into S Memo and try it there. First, though, I switched to the Samsung keyboard (I use SwiftKey) and attempted to clear the clipboard using the method described by another user earlier in this thread (hold down 2nd key from the left on the bottom, then select the clipboard - then clear all). The clipboard was, in fact, full with 20 items - despite Clipboard Cleaner saying my clipboard was empty when I attempted to use it. Before JB update, attempting to clear the clipboard in this manner using the Samsung keyboard did not work - selecting the clipboard icon did nothing. Now, after JB update, I was able to see the clipboard items and clear them. Following this, I am now able to cut and copy text in various applications (including Chrome) without a problem.