View Single Post
Old December 18th, 2012, 11:17 PM   #1618 (permalink)
mak916

Device(s): GS3, Photon 4G, 3VO(WiFi ONLY), Nexus 7
Carrier: Sprint

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearballz View Post
Yeah my contract is up the same month and year as well. Kind of hard to predict what will be out over a year from now. But I agree Samsung has been on a roll so it will be interesting to see what they come up with.

One thing I will be looking for is a device with great battery life. Most phone makers will all probably have awesome screens, a lot of memory and some interesting bells and whistles on their higher end devices..

I'm hoping phone makers will be able to mix all these great features and still pack some great battery life into these devices as a standard feature.
The battery life is what I will be looking at also. I am happy with the SIII battery life so far. It is much better than my EVO 3D and Photon. But I would still like it to last a little longer. That new HTC phone sounds nice but with a 2300mah battery, I don't think is really good enough. I don't understand why these new phones don't do what Motorola has done with their battery on the Razr Maxx. I am hoping that at least Samsung continues to at least have a removable battery and sd card slot.