First thing you need to learn about Android is that everything should be saved with Google. As such, it will allow for better integration and easier migration anytime you switch phones, lets get started:
Export Outlook Contacts
1. In Outlook, on the File menu, click Import and Export.
2. Click Export to a file, and then click Next.
3. Click Comma Separated Values (Windows), and then click Next.
4. In the folder list, click the Contacts folder, and then click Next.
5. Browse to the folder where you want to save the contacts as a .csv file.
6. Type a name for the exported file, and then click OK.
7. Click Next.
8. Click Finish.
Now open up Gmail on your computer.
1. On the top left hand side you should See "Google" and under that "Gmail" in red with a small red arrow next to it, Click on that then select "Contacts".
2. Just to the right of that you should now see a box labeled "More" with an arrow next to it, click that.
3. Then select "Import" and it will prompt you to upload a .csv file. Located the .csv file you saved from step 5 on the previous instructions and load that.
On your phone:
1. Go to settings->accounts->Google-> and select your gmail account.
2. Make sure the "Contacts" box is checked off to sync'ed.
It make take a few minutes for everything to sync up. Keep in mind if you do it this way any Google device you sign into with your gmail will automatically sync your contacts. You won't have to worry about syncing Outlook anymore. Also any changes you make to a contact on your phone or on your computer will sync across devices.
Past Devices: Google Nexus One (sold), Samsung Galaxy S2 (sold), B&N Nook (returned), Samsung Galaxy Tab 7 (sold), Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 (On the Shelf)
Current Devices: Samsung Galaxy S3 (AOKP), Nexus 7 (Stock), Chromecast