View Single Post
Old December 20th, 2012, 11:28 AM   #6 (permalink)
Digital Controller
The Real Bass Creator

Device(s): Galaxy Note 3 4.4.2(Eclipse) , Nexus 7 (Stock), (RIP) Galaxy Nexus 4.4(SlimKat)
Carrier: Verizon

Thanked 3,421 Times in 2,163 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrlswltrs View Post
So far my experience has not been good

Last Wednesday I ordered the Smartstick, later that night I received 2 confirmation emails with 2 different confirmation numbers

I replied to one of the emails (confirmation email came from the same email listed on their website for customer support) before I went to bed (around 1am Thursday morning). Friday morning I got a reply back saying I had ordered 2 of them, but they would look into it on Monday.

Monday I got an email saying they had already processed both orders and were awaiting payment from PayPal. I checked my PayPal account and nothing showed there. I was told that because the orders had already been processed they couldn't cancel the order, but about an hour later I got another email saying they canceled both orders

Nothing has ever showed up on PayPal, I haven't received any more emails or any official cancelation emails, nothing. I'm probably going to just wait a couple weeks until after the holidays and then try again.
Wow that is very strange and really stinks, as i am pretty interested in this product as well. I might look into getting it for my parents

I love this community and so should you! So before posting please read:
Site Rules & Guidelines and Android FAQ's