View Single Post
Old December 20th, 2012, 06:18 PM   #3 (permalink)
gingersnapgirl
AF Contributor
Thread Author (OP)

Device(s): Moto X, Google Nexus 7
Carrier: AT&T

Quote:
Originally Posted by UrsusVIIILXXXVII View Post
I haven't used WL in a while but it's still installed on my phone. I did a little looking around in the settings though.

1. Open Widget Locker from the app drawer and tap the dial to open up settings. Scroll down to and tap Advanced. At the very top you should see Disable Stock Lockscreen. Tap that and then enable. That should clear up the inconsistency.

I did this, but the stock lockscreen still comes up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by UrsusVIIILXXXVII View Post

2. I'm not sure if you mean you want shortcuts in the ring surrounding the unlock icon or just on the lockscreen in general. For the first, long press the lockscreen and select custom slider. Then under themes select honeycomb, ics or jellybean. At the top of the screen you'll see the unlock icon. Just slide it in the direction you want to have your shortcut and then select applications to pick which app is put there.
this mostly worked, but the icons only show if I tap and hold the lock. is there a way to make them persistent? This is a problem because holding it also brings up the nova launcher menu before I can actually select a shortcut.
Last edited by gingersnapgirl; December 20th, 2012 at 06:26 PM.