View Single Post
Old December 22nd, 2012, 04:43 AM   #86 (permalink)
kajstring24

Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Quote:
Originally Posted by kajstring24 View Post
I'm so glad, I found this thread because I appear to be having the same issue. The battery had obviously drained, and plugged in the screen was 'speckling' (a bit like TV static actually). I managed to get it turned on, but it immediately told me to connect my charger, turned itself off and it went back to static. I tried a few times, different chargers and now it's plugged into my computer.

I've left it for a bit and turned it back on (30 secs), where it started to receive emails and tried to update some apps. The battery was at 7%, but once again it told me to connect my charger and turned itself off.

Is this normal? Should I just let it charge for a few hours before I start messing with it again? I got it in October, so it's still under its warranty, but I didn't buy Curry's 'Whatever Happens' insurance, will they still sort it if I have to take it in?
Oh my god, left it on charge overnight and it reached 11%, came back to it yesterday afternoon and it had fully charged. No problems, no static screen, no turning off - phew!!

Thank you all so much, I'm really glad I found this thread as I would have been straight down to Currys!