View Single Post
Old December 23rd, 2012, 05:43 PM   #33 (permalink)
kct1975

Device(s): HTC One M8 (current) HTC One [M7] (previous) HTC EVO 4G (previous) HTC Hero (previous)
Carrier: Sprint

None

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAy3001 View Post
Anyone noticed you now 'MUST' have a google+ account to review and even rate games in the play store now?

This is madness. I hated G+ so deleted my account months ago. Now I have to use it to post reviews in the Play Store?? Mm, NO. I do not want or need it. Personally I hate the whole social media 'evil' that is out there. This has put me off Android completely!
Quote:
Originally Posted by sherri View Post
Agree 100%!!! Hate Google +
I also completely agree!

I too, have no use for Social Networking at all. I have never used Facebook, nor My Space, nor Twitter. And I will not use Google +!

I believe forcing people to have a G+ account to rate app, not only hurts users like us, but also hurt devlopers.

Just to keep my YouTube account, I actually had to go through the BS of signing up for a Google+ account, signing into my YouTube account, changing the setting in my YouTube account, and the deleting the Google+ account.

While I love my Android phone and my Gmail account, if Google forces me to have a Google+ account to have to use them, the I will stop using my Gmail account, and switch to a Windows Phone.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kct1975 For This Useful Post:
JAy3001 (January 14th, 2013), KOLIO (December 23rd, 2012)