Thread: Accessory Best case for note 2?
View Single Post
Old December 25th, 2012, 01:17 PM   #252 (permalink)
Harplayr

Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Quote:
Originally Posted by twister6 View Post
For those who are on a budget and want Seidio *Surface* combo (sold from Seidio for $55), you can get it from Best Buy under their rebranded "Platinum Series" line for $35 - http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Platinum+Series+-+Kickstand+Case+for+Samsung+Galaxy+Note+II+Mobile+ Phones+-+Black/7175042.p?id=1218832287567&skuId=7175042&st=note 2&cp=1&lp=13#BVRRWidgetID

The only thing kind of strange was reading 2 comments on BB where someone mentioned holster being too tight to the point where it damaged screen protector and magnet holding kick stand was messing up the phone. But either way, you can always get it at the store and try it out.
Thanks for the tip.
I wish I'd have known about this a few weeks ago because I bought the Seidio Surface combo at full price from Seidio. I really like the case though.

I think the comments about damaging the screen protector when installing the case must be either user error, or poor fitting screen protectors.
I use the Spigen Ultra Ortho and it has enough clearance to the edge where the case dosn't interfere with it when the case is installed.