View Single Post
Old December 26th, 2012, 12:54 PM   #19 (permalink)
colchiro
Thread Author (OP)

Device(s): HP TouchPad, Samsung Galaxy Note II, Dell Venue 11 Pro
Carrier: Verizon

Thanked 1,810 Times in 1,403 Posts

AFAIK, Roland just links to jcsullin's builds. I'm not aware of anyone else building them from source and providing them for the public.

My charger/usb connector works great. If you've wrecked yours by yanking the cord out you might want to pick up a Touchstone (inductive charger) and use that. O/W the usb cord itself is fragile and it's possible you might have ruined that by bending the cord sharply at the end.

This is jcsullins charger test app: Goo.im Downloads - Downloading TPChargeTest-v1.0.apk It'll tell you the charging rate of your charger. You will need a 2 amp charger if you're going to charge while the screen is on.

The current cm10 builds are previews, not meant for the average user to install and that might explain the naming convention. Older ones were named "fullofbugs".

Novacom is needed for the first install to create the partitions needed for Android. After the first install, any recovery can be used (CMW6 or TWRP 2.3.3+). Older versions had issues.

Yes, you'll find me on Rootzwiki. That's where the TP devs hang out so the best place to find all the latest info.
The Following User Says Thank You to colchiro For This Useful Post:
BravoGolfTango (December 27th, 2012)