View Single Post
Old December 26th, 2012, 01:21 PM   #511 (permalink)
allwoods5

Device(s): Formerly a Droid X, now a Galaxy Note 2
Carrier: Big Red

Hey everyone. I got a ton of accessories for my Note 2 for Christmas and I thought this would be an appropriate place to share if anyone was leaning towards anything I received.

Ringke Slim Case
Amazon.com: [SF Matte Black] Samsung Galaxy Note 2 Ringke SLIM Soft Feeling Premium Hard Case AT&T, Verizon, Sprint and Unlocked - Eco Package [REVISED VERSION]: Cell Phones & Accessories

I actually bought this for myself awhile back. It was loose at the top and bottom parts of the phone, but after I contacted customer support they were happy to send me a new one free of charge. It fits perfectly now and I have zero complaints with this case.

Cimo S-Line Back Case Flexible
Amazon.com: Cimo S-Line Back Case Flexible TPU Cover for Samsung Galaxy Note II Note 2 (GT-N7100, All Carriers) - Black: Cell Phones & Accessories
I have the clear and black versions of this phone and really like them both. Provide a lot of overall protection, doesn't add much bulk, and the grips on the sides are very nice for handling the phone. Considering the size of the Note 2, I feel like I won't drop it with the added grips on the sides.

elago M2 Stand/Dock
Amazon.com: elago M2 Stand/Dock For iPhone 5/4S/3GS/1G Angled Support for FaceTime (Black): Cell Phones & Accessories
This is a really nice stand. I have it on my desk and it's just easier to browse, answer calls/texts, and adds a really nice look to the phone. It's not cheaply built and I'm not worried that the stand will tip over at all.

iOttie One-Touch windshield and dashboard car mount for Galaxy Note 2
Amazon.com: iOttie One-Touch windshield and dashboard car mount for Galaxy Note 2: Cell Phones & Accessories
I haven't used the dock much, but it is has a very nice build quality and a wide array of viewing angles. It has a solid feel to it and held up very well in my test drive around the block. So far it has stuck to my dashboard really well and time will tell if any other problems arise.

SanDisk 64GB Mobile Ultra MicroSDXC
Amazon.com: SanDisk 64GB Mobile Ultra MicroSDXC Class 10 UHS-1 30MB/s Memory Card with SD Adapter (NEW VERSION) - Retail Packaging with Komputerbay SDXC USB Reader: Cell Phones & Accessories
Haven't used it much, but the included adapters made the transfer from my old 16gb micro sd card really simple. I didn't want to worry about storage space on my phone and as long as I have this I don't think I ever will.

Santa was pretty damn nice to me this year, but I fully intend to use all of these accessories as much as possible. If you have any questions on anything that I mentioned, feel free to ask!

Have a happy holiday season fellow note 2 users!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to allwoods5 For This Useful Post:
atrain311 (January 17th, 2013), MISS DIVA (December 29th, 2012)