View Single Post
Old December 27th, 2012, 09:36 AM   #16 (permalink)
grnclvrs

Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Quote:
Originally Posted by ViberMedia View Post
Hi,
Unfortunately this feature is not yet available.

You are right - technologically, it is not an impossible task to implement the options you mentioned into our app. However, please bear in mind that you are not the only user who requests features from us among our millions of users worldwide
Aside from that, we also have other projects running in our company, like Viber on whole new platforms, for example.

All of the above doesn't mean we neglect our users' requests. Adding the features you mentioned is certainly on our list of development, but we still haven't had the time to fully develop them and/or test them thoroughly before releasing.

We apologize for the temporary inconvenience, and we hope to complete these features and implement them soon. We'll certainly keep you posted with news

I have to agree with hmadsen. This should not be treated as a new feature but as a known bug that needs to be fixed. I appreciate the service you provide but if I am going to miss important calls and notifications then the app is really useless to me. Every other app I have installed that has a notification feature has a way for me to either change the notification or the volume of the default notification. Can't be that hard to do it.