View Single Post
Old December 27th, 2012, 12:43 PM   #11 (permalink)
tjillett

Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Default Galaxy SIII and other Android Systems

I hope this helps a lot of you.. So I had the same problem as so many of you have stated and was at my witts end.. I received many emails from Google Play store as well as many other forums and finally after reading this one a lightbulb went off.

So I just switched from Tmobile to Sprint.. When I was with Tmobile I had a plug in signal booster since I live in a little of low land, So when we switched to sprint I wanted the same.. Well sprint is a little different which offers the Airave which works really well,, but the instructions are to go from Modem to airrave to wireless router..

This will screw up your wireless network and wired network as you will find many things that just dont work..

Back to my 3 / 4 weeks of no Google play on my phone or my multiple tablets in the house..

Just a few minutes ago switched to Moden, Router, airave and bang I'm back up and running..

I tried everything else prior to this and nothing worked, for those of you who I helped I'm glad for those of you who are still having google play issues. Please email them as they may be able to help.

Thanks
Ted