View Single Post
Old December 28th, 2012, 03:38 PM   #1645 (permalink)
drexappeal
AF Addict

Device(s): G Note 3 Sprint (Jet Black), LG G3 Sprint (Gold), MoPhoQ Sprint, Mopho Sprint & G Note 8.0 Wi-fi
Carrier: Sprint

Thanked 2,881 Times in 1,953 Posts

You know, even though I had been a diehard HTC person since the HTC Mogul, I never thought that I'd come back to Samsung (just because of my family member's Instinct and all the horror stories I heard of with the US Android offerings). I say that because, ironically, my very first Smartphone was a Samsung i500 PDA phone. It was extremely limited, but served so many functions that were important to me. Even funnier is that it came with an integrated stylus!...LOL...Go figure that I'm back with Samsung again, after they started to increase the amount of US support on their Android phones, and I'm actually happy with the choice I made. I haven't had this many people ask about my phone, since I first got my EVO. And because I'm way more familiar with Android now, I'm not as shy about showing off all the functions (including the immediate distinction of being able to customize the lock screen and use a 3rd party launcher to make the interface look so different than any other Android phone...without even having rooted yet).