View Single Post
Old December 28th, 2012, 07:59 PM   #4 (permalink)
itsallgood
Thread Author (OP)

Device(s): Samsung GS 4, Motorola Backflip; Motorola Atrix 4G and Lapdock
Carrier: AT&T

Ok, I just found out something that might be the cause of webtop not launching. So, I've been slowly reinstalling all 200, or so, apps back on my phone after doing the hard reset. I left all my games to be installed last, since they take up a lot of space. Prior to me reinstalling all my game apps, I didn't have any problems with webtop launching. I don't really know how much app or internal memory I had before installing the game apps. (I do know I had over 3 GB of internal space though.) Well, I started to notice my phone and webtop started running really slow after installing my last app, which was "The SIMS Free Play." I love this game. Anyway, I wasn't able to get webtop to lunch again after I re installed this game app. (My internal memory was now at just over 500 MB. (Not a lot)

So, I got to thinking, my internal memory was around this much when I first started having problems with webtop, before I did the hard reset.So, on a guess, I removed The SIMS app from my phone and now have 1.8 GB of internal memory and over 400 MB of apps memory. Needless to say, my webtop is working now with no problems.

In conclusion, I believe webtop requires a certain amount of internal memory in order to launch and run. (Like over 1 GB to be safe.) Hope this helps someone else.
Last edited by itsallgood; December 28th, 2012 at 08:13 PM.