Thread: General Beats by dre
View Single Post
Old December 28th, 2012, 08:01 PM   #5 (permalink)
climberman

Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Quote:
Originally Posted by irish View Post
For those of you interested, I purchased a pair of Beats by Dre bluetooth headphones today at Best Buy. I listen to music daily and have owned about every headset known to man. I am BLOWN AWAY by the sound quality!!! Well worth the cash IMO!!!!
Absolutely love Dr Dre headphones with my oh so wonderful DNA.......got the earbuds with my Rezound purchase last year......As commonly reviewed they seem a bit bassy at times but sound great.

I picked up a pair of Klipsch over the holidays and I am equally impressed with these......they seem much more comfortable in the ear too and the sound is amazing.

I have read quite a few earbud reviews over the holidays and a common thread seems to be that these two products offer outstanding music quality at an " entry level price " beyond the low end low quality stuff out there......and that if one wants to dish out $200 - $300 ++ the music quality increases significantly.......anyone out there have earbuds in this upper end price range and if so.......is the quality that much better.....?

Also.....Spotify plays music at a higher bit rate than Amazon and ( I think i-tunes)