View Single Post
Old December 29th, 2012, 09:45 AM   #7 (permalink)
BigCiX

Device(s): Nexus 5
Carrier: at&t

Well I mentioned before that I was going to stay away from Samsung phones after the original Galaxy. That phone had a super late gingerbread update and a faulty GPS. Since owning my Captivate I've had the LG Thrill (built very nice but came with froyo) and now the One X (great phone that could of been better if it was on all 4 major carriers and a SD slot). Now that being said, the Galaxy S4 is rumored to have a 5 inch screen and of course good specs. What I'm leaving toward is all the features touchwiz has. For example, multi-screen, s-pen, picture in picture to name a few. If those features will work IN CONJUNCTION with Apex or Nova launcher then I'm sold. If HTC can make the "One X2" with an SD slot, bigger battery, beats audio and release on all carriers (more support) then I'm sticking with HTC.

So, IMO........Sammy really became popular because it's marketing. Their strategy is basically targeting the iPhone with the "Next biggest thing is already here". So for people who don't want iPhones, why not get the phone that goes up against it.
Last edited by BigCiX; December 29th, 2012 at 04:32 PM.