View Single Post
Old December 29th, 2012, 01:54 PM   #3 (permalink)
difinka2
Thread Author (OP)

Device(s): Motorola Razr M, Alcatel One Touch Evolve!
Carrier: GoSmart

I believe I owe everyone an apology! I do believe I have a lot of reading and educating of myself before I make another post! I haven't been following protocol with my posts like I should have done!
I am very sorry for not maintaining my posts and giving proper feed-back to all of the generous persons who have answered my posts...no more excuses! There have been several responses to my post and I have neglected to thank you! I am way far down on the technology curve and something I just read told me I cannot submit any more questions on this website/blog until I have taught myself the rules and have done so properly!
I am a disaster at going back and finding the things which I have posted and that is not correct!
I have, in the past, ran here to somewhat replace the job my husband use to hold, quick advisor and I now know while it may be ok to shoot a quick question to my partner, it won't work here and I shall do my best to give proper credit, where credit is due!
If I do not reach members in different areas, it is because I have been limited by my enormous learning curve and I hope I learn to be a more responsible member!
My heart-felt apologies!
D