View Single Post
Old December 29th, 2012, 11:28 PM   #6 (permalink)
today

Device(s): HTC One M8 and SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE 10.1
Carrier: Not Provided

Quote:
Originally Posted by SBMongoos View Post
I cannot get a bluetooth headset to work with this phone. Everyone I talk to complains about the sound quality. The only constant is the phone. I swapped it out twice already. Been working with Jawbone with several units sent and even another model. Try a Samsung phone and it works great. Verizon says there is nothing else they can do at this point. They get HTC tech support on the phone and the end result was a clear "keep buying headsets until you find one that works". Really?

Is there a BT headset that works with this phone? Drives me nuts that anyone can make anything and say it works and meets specs. But then an end user can get the run around and pointed to the other company as it's their problem only often end up in a dead end. Anyone can make money selling crap. Apparently charge the right amount of money to build the brand is all that's necessary.

I got a Motorola h17 earpiece. Works great. No complaints also a Motorola stereo headset. It works great. Also got a jabra freeway speakerphone that clips to the visor. It works great.
The Following User Says Thank You to today For This Useful Post:
bberryhill0 (January 2nd, 2013)