Thread: Support Galaxy 10.1 Note, Wifi
View Single Post
Old December 31st, 2012, 05:54 AM   #8 (permalink)
Scoobydoo25
Thread Author (OP)

Device(s): Galaxy 10.1 Note, Wifi, Apple iPod x 3, all 64 Gb, 4 gen, Packard Bell note book, biro, note pad
Carrier: Sky (they do everything here

I did download the PDF file from Samsung, but it never really told me much, just the basic stuff really

well, I have to admidt about iPods, there is a bit of buggering about (same as an iPad, which I really didnt want, even as a gift, the mini either, iPods are great for audio books and music, and thats all I use em for)

.................................................. ......................................

Do I have to move the books to the Galaxy ? if so how ? or can I read them from the SD card ?

Will films play from the SD card ? (AVI, WM, Mpeg, this apple format, mp4, I think)

I have a 16 Gb card, what is the largest the Galaxy can handle ? (I have 2 of them, one for the Galaxy, 1 for my camera)

.................................................. .....................................

I would like to learn to love it, after all the wife bought it for me, and I really dont want to p**s her off

.................................................. ......................................

Cant take much smaller steps, turn on, fill in the forms, register it, find my WiFi, log into emails, turn off shut down, and that is all I have done, oh yes, downloaded kindle, deleted kindle,

Now reading all this on my PC

.................................................. ..........................................

When I get a bit more confidence in the Galaxy, I'll try again with it