Thread: Support Galaxy 10.1 Note, Wifi
View Single Post
Old December 31st, 2012, 06:38 AM   #10 (permalink)
Scoobydoo25
Thread Author (OP)

Device(s): Galaxy 10.1 Note, Wifi, Apple iPod x 3, all 64 Gb, 4 gen, Packard Bell note book, biro, note pad
Carrier: Sky (they do everything here

Oh, come on, the grand kids are leaning to drive on a Wii, no licence, no insurance, no age barriers, you even get to crash and walk away or play again

My car is on the drive way, I make all the right noises, but dont go anywhere

But I did try to do things on the Galaxy, a lot of the apps have no interest for me, those I opened, I tried to delete, in the end I just formatted it and went back to it being a new Galaxy, with nothing on it, then I had to put it on charge, the battery was dying on me(it lasted longer than my laptop, about 4 times longer)

But everything you have posted has been very helpful AND informative

I never knew they made SD cards that big, WOW

So I read and play from the SD card, thats sorta handy (just sometimes forget how to find it)

Is it okay to put a screen protector on this ? (it's getting a lot of finger marks on it)

I got a case on its way with a key board, cant really get on with the on screen version

When I got my first computer, it was a sinclair thing, then all the other stuff followed, there wasnt any forums to ask anything, there was scarcely an internet, so Q&A is the fastest way these days, not the on the job leaning there was then

I remember when everything was in hard back books, and had to be written with a ink pen, not copied and pasted from a web page, things had to be researched from a book, they even had libaries to visit, rather than just use the wifi

Forums and Q&A are the way to go, and long may they flourish
Last edited by Scoobydoo25; December 31st, 2012 at 06:46 AM.