View Single Post
Old December 31st, 2012, 12:18 PM   #4 (permalink)
scudder
Thread Author (OP)

Device(s): Rooted EVO ONE (M7; 2 of them; ViperONE ROMs); rooted EVO LTE (Viper4G ROM), rooted HTC EVO (Mik3.1
Carrier: Sprint

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcat007 View Post
If you have a PC nearby, all the edit and delete options are there. Once changed on a PC they will propagate to your phone.

edit: Just tried it on my Nexus 7, and same edit and delete options are there. I changed my home address on my PC and the change showed up on my phone (after a few minutes)
THANKS for trying it out as I noticed in the edit above...VERY MUCH appreciated!! However, was wondering where you have done so on the PC?? I obviously tried a bunch of places on the phone and thought I looked and tried on my computer as well but unsuccessfully. I've had a situation where "Home" address in "My Places" on my phone was correct but the home location specifically in that "Manage My Places" area in the phones settings was not changing, even with waiting for the data to propagate.

Where in your Maps on your PC are you changing your info so that the "Manage Your Places" area of the phone is changed??

Sorry...I'm rarely this ignorant/illiterate but having trouble (obviously!)...THANK YOU!!