View Single Post
Old December 31st, 2012, 05:30 PM   #1661 (permalink)
bearballz

Device(s): Samsung Galaxy SIII, Lenovo Thinkpad tablet, Apple Ipad 2, Nexus 7
Carrier: Sprint

Quote:
Originally Posted by twospirits View Post
I agree, it will be S-pen capable but not be part of the package or insertable.

The Lenovo Thinkpad (Android version) was one tablet I liked, the keyboard accessory was awesome. But with their locked down policy and then turning their backs on upgrading that Thinkpad and instead making it a Windows tablet, totally pissed me off. If they make a universal Keyboard like the Thinkpad had, I would get that. I still think its a also accessory.

I also wish Samsung would have made a keyboard add on that makes the Note 10.1 into laptop like the transformer.

TS

TS

Yeah the Thinkpad is a nice device. It has boatload of features, but it's a bit on the chunky side and heavy, but it's built like a tank. Plus like you said Lenovo pretty much bailed on Android and decided to go with Windows 8 instead which means zero updates and support for the Android version. Hoping that Lenovo will eventually enable users unlock the bootloader so I can root the thing.

Funny thing is that my employer bought a bunch of them for the people in the field to use. They actually used mine as a guinae pig to see if it would work with certain programs.

I ended up giving it to the GF to use since I have a Nexus 7 and the Ipad 2.