View Single Post
Old December 31st, 2012, 11:04 PM   #19 (permalink)
MoodyBlues
- Crazy peacock person -

Device(s): Kindle Fire HD 8.9" (rooted), Motorola Atrix 2, Motorola Atrix 4G (retired), Motorola Bravo (retired
Carrier: AT&T

Thanked 1,535 Times in 941 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by ocnbrze View Post
i think we should change D'Antoni to just Antoni. there is no D in his defense.
I LOVE that. It's absolutely brilliant.

Quote:
I think if we put mike brown's emphasis on d and d'antoni's offense we would be a pretty good team.
Just think if Phil had come back. We wouldn't have to talk about combining different coaches' skills.

Quote:
we need to play jamison more as we need a more solid bench then what we have now.
I'm glad he finally spoke up the other day about being unhappy being benched. I don't get DNPing a player who's doing well, AND has the experience Jamison does. It's not like he has nothing to bring if on the court, so why on earth has Antoni DNPed him? It really doesn't make sense.

Quote:
and yes the clippers are insane!!!!!!. i hate them cuz my friend has been a die hard clipper fan (not really sure why). now i get to hear it every time i talk to him
Ha ha, I can just imagine! Don't fret, though. All you have to do is ask, "So...HOW many titles do the Clippers have?" or "HOW many statues represent the Clippers outside Staples Center?" or "HOW many NBA records have the Clippers set?"
The Following User Says Thank You to MoodyBlues For This Useful Post:
ocnbrze (December 31st, 2012)