View Single Post
Old January 1st, 2013, 12:03 AM   #6 (permalink)
superdesi

Device(s): Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 2
Carrier: Not Provided

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrlswltrs View Post
So after reaching out on Facebook someone found a work around to get the controller to connect. It works and the controller is now working great. While not the optimal way to connect, at least it isn't too bad and it works.

Before you turn the controller on press and hold the Sync button (the one that flashes blue, it has the A in a circle on it), and hold it while you turn the controller on. Then open the MOGA Pilot app (while still holding the sync button) and sync the controller. DO NOT LET GO OF THE SYNC BUTTON UNTIL THE CONTROLLER IS SYNCED. I have been using this method and it does work. You have to use this method every time you connect the controller.
That workedbeautifully! I was pulling my hair out the past few days wondering why my moga controller would feel like connecting sometimes and at other times would force me to go thru a grueling puzzle of turning Bluetooth on/off, etc.

I finally ended up Google searching my moga controller issue and luckily i found this thread with the solution. Thanks very much for posting that up, now i can instantly connect my moga controller instead of banging my head against the controller wondering why it isn't connecting.