View Single Post
Old January 1st, 2013, 08:48 PM   #82 (permalink)
Stoney62

Device(s): Galaxy Note3, Galaxy Note 10.1, Galaxy S3, Galaxy Epic Touch, Epic 4G, Moment
Carrier: Sprint

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adlebo View Post
I agree with the OP. I have the s3 since its release and used an original sandisk 32gb card with no problems. However, yesterday for some reason I started getting error messages that my sd card was unmounted, or unsupported, blank, etc. After googling this problem I see many many people all over the place are having problems with the s3 and sd cards. Google it yourself and see.
I even tried putting the card in the pc to reformat it but it didn't recognize it. So after putting it back in the phone after three hours the s3 decided to recognize the card and so far its not giving me error messages yet. But people the s3 definitely has issues with sd cards and its only a matter of time till you see so yourselves!
Add me to the list. My 16gb card I've had in 3 phones without a problem suddenly started having those are messages show up.after removing and replacing it several times to no avail, I went and got a 32gb card that so far is fine. Thankfully, when I put it in an adapter, I was able to recover all my pics and music. Yes many of us have ripped our cds.