View Single Post
Old January 1st, 2013, 09:57 PM   #6 (permalink)
zc1
Thread Author (OP)

Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Quote:
Originally Posted by billythec11 View Post
My biggest gripe is that with Exchange Mail I need to use a PIN lock and most of these solutions fail there - unlock first then type in a code - yuk. Any great ideas there?
Thanks! I haven't seen that lockscreen, but with Widget locker you can actually add more options to the swipe to unlock. I just left it with the default three. Unfortunately no ideas for you as far as Exchange goes as my workplace doesn't use it so I've never had to set up an account! Hopefully someone else can chime in on that one. Thanks again for the encouraging words.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeoGrandizer View Post
It's like the Today screen revamped and revitalized to Android. Nice clean interface and look.

Great work there.
Thanks! I just wanted a quick way to see everything that mattered at a glance, and Executive Assistant put it all together pretty close to exactly what I was wanting. Loads of options for sources of info in addition to the ones that I chose -- Google Reader, Tasks, Facebook, Twitter as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corki2 View Post
Looks great! I use Executive Assistant on my home screen. I chose the default theme for it but minus the setting buttons in the uper right corner. I also chose to hide empty notification so they only display when there is a notification.
Thanks! Great call on hiding the configure buttons. I completely forgot about that. Did that now and it cleaned things up significantly.