View Single Post
Old January 2nd, 2013, 11:23 AM   #7 (permalink)
maxwel1
Thread Author (OP)

Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

@ digital controller, i am so glad that u moved it to better section for more replies cuz lots of ppl out there search for same thing and maybe this post can help much cuz u know no one now dont love listening to his favourite genre of music in great quality with his phone so trust me that will be helpful for lot more people

@people who are helping that is so much appreciated but for me i dont want iphone cuz i got ipod touch 4g and had 3g and like need new thing so imma head to android but i prefer not samsung cuz i got s2 now and tbh i dont like its sound quality plus samsung dont deliver updates regularly to old phones i know its not samsung only that does that but i guess there is better but if its the best of sound quality and specs fair enough i dont mind buying s3

Please guys try to answer the 2 questions that i asked in first post about beats audio in htc and voodoo and s3 (wolfson) i mean by sound quality is speakers and heaphones not just headphones.

Btw what is the best model nowadays in terms of sound quality and specs of Sony Xperia? And is it better than htc one x plus and samsung s3 and note 2 of speakers and headphones?

Thanks in advance,
Maxwel1
Last edited by maxwel1; January 2nd, 2013 at 11:39 AM.