Thread: Support RAZR HD HDMI Settings
View Single Post
Old January 3rd, 2013, 12:00 PM   #28 (permalink)
gambrej

Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Default HDMI cable and movie downloads

I have noticed one thing that is different about the RAZR HD vs regular RAZR is my old files I had downloaded did play fine on the old RAZR.. I started downloading the bigger files to see if that would also help with the issue and it did. Better quality of videos and they play just like they do on my screen. Even with the old cable from Verizon. The point is that maybe it is just the crap quality of videos. I also called Motorola and they told me it was not a known issue and just took notes on what I was saying. I also called twice just to be sure and both times they told me the same thing. I use the adownloader app to download my movies I also have unlimited data still so keep that in mind. I have found that if you download the 2 GB files in true 1080p that the look great. It was not my cable as previously I thought for some reason on the new RAZR HD you have to download the good quality videos. I have found that if you use the app I listed above and download from a guy who uses the name yify he has good quality and the least amount of gbs to download. I hope this helps. Also verizon did not know about the problem either because I also called them.