View Single Post
Old January 3rd, 2013, 01:24 PM   #56 (permalink)
mjschmidt

Device(s): Nexus 4, Nexus S, Asus Transformer Prime, HTC Magic, Moto Flipout, HTC Dream
Carrier: Not Provided

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoodyBlues View Post
The thing is, I want to have the right/ability to control when/where something I post with any given account shows up. If I'm posting a review in the Android market, that's as far as it should go.
Maybe you didn't read my post above? Maybe it was too long?

If you post an app review on the Play store it will NOT be posted to your G+ account.

If you post an app review on the Play store it will NOT be posted to your G+ account.

So, your concern was that it not go any farther than the Play store, and guess what... IT DOESN'T! Woot!

If you never post anything on Google+ (which is separate from what you post in the Play store) then there will be nothing there for anyone to see.

To all of you complaining about being forced to use Google+ I'll say it again (and after that I assume you're just trolling if you keep spouting misleading info)... YOU NEVER HAVE TO USE IT, EVEN IF YOU POST A REVIEW IN THE PLAY STORE.

To add a little perspective, this is like people complaining that their car came with a radio, because they don't like radio, they just want to listen to an MP3 player connected via bluetooth. You can still use your MP3 player, and you will NEVER need to use your radio.

Google+