View Single Post
Old January 3rd, 2013, 02:39 PM   #57 (permalink)
MoodyBlues
- Crazy peacock person -

Device(s): Kindle Fire HD 8.9" (rooted), Motorola Atrix 2, Motorola Atrix 4G (retired), Motorola Bravo (retired
Carrier: AT&T

Thanked 1,535 Times in 941 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjschmidt View Post
Maybe you didn't read my post above? Maybe it was too long?

If you post an app review on the Play store it will NOT be posted to your G+ account.

If you post an app review on the Play store it will NOT be posted to your G+ account.

So, your concern was that it not go any farther than the Play store, and guess what... IT DOESN'T! Woot!
Maybe I worded it poorly. But I thought I was pretty clear that I don't want any ASSOCIATION between my G+ account and reviews I post in Android's market. The mere *FACT* that posting reviews in Android's market requires you use your G+ account means there *IS* an association between the two.

Quote:
To all of you complaining about being forced to use Google+ I'll say it again (and after that I assume you're just trolling if you keep spouting misleading info)... YOU NEVER HAVE TO USE IT, EVEN IF YOU POST A REVIEW IN THE PLAY STORE.
Then I guess I'm just missing something! Because the most recent times I started to write a review for an Android app, I was *REQUIRED* to have a G+ account in order to post. But you're saying that's not true. Okay...

Oh, wait! The Android play store is confused about this, too!

Look, this is what just came up when I tried to post a review:

"Google Play reviews now use Google+ so itís easier to see opinions from people you care about.

New reviews will be publicly linked to your Google+ profile. Your name on previous reviews now appears as ďA Google User.Ē
The Following User Says Thank You to MoodyBlues For This Useful Post:
kct1975 (January 20th, 2013)