View Single Post
Old January 4th, 2013, 08:56 AM   #24514 (permalink)
jhawkkw

Device(s): Nexus 5, HP 14 Chomebook w/ HSPA+, Google Glass, LTE Nexus 7(2013), Chromecast
Carrier: T-Mobile USA

Thanked 6,952 Times in 3,750 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by MSUgEEk View Post
Morning folks! Just checking in. Hope you've all had a good week! Haven't been around much but hopefully next week will be back to normal for me

EDIT: Oh, and general note on Check Engine lights on cars...ignore them, 99.99% of the time it's emissions related and usually either your gas cap isn't on good or your O2 sensor is bad. In my experiences, if something is REALLY wrong with your car, the Check Engine light doesn't even come on, lol.
Can't in NY unfortunately, cars are mandated by law to have annual inspections and a check engine light on results in an automatic fail. It's why I had to give up my cavalier 4 years ago, there was nothing actually wrong with the car, but 2 different mechanics couldn't get the light to stay off, so it wouldn't pass inspection. It had to be something wrong with the computer, and it didn't seem worth it to fix it because the car was that old.

Current Devices: Nexus 5, HP 14 Chromebook (Data Enabled), Google Glass, (2013) LTE Nexus 7, Chromecast
Retired: Samsung Fascinate, Droid Charge, Galaxy Nexus, (2012) WiFi Nexus 7, Asus TF700, Nexus 4, Logitech Revue