View Single Post
Old January 4th, 2013, 12:46 PM   #5197 (permalink)
eyebeam
Thread Author (OP)

Device(s): Me - Evo 3D, Nexus 7 - Wife - Evo 3D, Galaxy Tab 10.1"
Carrier: Sprint

Thanked 3,099 Times in 2,147 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by cincyrob View Post
eyebeam;
all i got to say is your amazing!!!!! your work is flawless!!!! big props to you and all you do. as you know ive dabbled a little in tryin to make these wallpapers. so i know what it takes to make one and the time to make one. your the best in the biz!!!!
with that being said, could i get one of these made with the raiders helmet and logo. with the numbers 16 & 34.. take your time, help others if need be im in no hurry youve helped me out a ton!!!!

and if possible the jellybean andy you did for the NOTE II is sweet! how about one the same with the GS III instead of NOTE II???
Aw... Thanks Cincy! As you know, I'm a big fan of your walls as well. Wish you had more time to help out here!

Ok, on to business. These 2 should be pretty easy since the basic templates are done. One thing on the Raiders one - since the SGS3's wallpaper doesn't scroll, doing the helmet and the logo might be to to squeeze in. I'll see what I can do, but it may look to cluttered with both. Now if you're using a launcher that lets the wall scroll, let me know - otherwise, it'll probably look much like the one I just did for robotball, ok?
The Following User Says Thank You to eyebeam For This Useful Post:
Rxpert83 (January 4th, 2013)