View Single Post
Old January 4th, 2013, 11:51 PM   #15 (permalink)
maxwel1
Thread Author (OP)

Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkJedi View Post
Doubtful you'll get more responses by repeated prompting like that.

Personally, if music accuracy and fidelity is so important to you, that using EQs and such to make your phone acceptable is... well unacceptable... then you need to look at an audio site for input on studio quality portable music devices.

Oh, and I'm not aware of Beats Audio doing much in terms of picking the hardware (I think that is mostly lip service). The only company I know off hand that brow beats manufacturers is Lucas' THX. Not many devices get their approval.

As a side note, that'd be cool if they came out with a new Droid R2-D2 phone that was THX certified (especially now that they have multiple THX certification levels, it should be easier).
So true that phones wont give best quality or studio quality but my intention was finding the best out of phones for audio quality. Ofc audio is so important to me and would like that phones give more audio quality than what they offer now but i dont want to carry multiple devices daily cuz i cant pass a day without listening to music atleast at morning daily. So as i mentioned my intention was finding the best out of smartphones cuz i know none can offer that huge studio quality tho.

About THX Certification i wish the same even it wont be that high level certification cuz hardly a smartphone will get it but it will be so cool anyways cuz it will be trusted 100%
Last edited by maxwel1; January 5th, 2013 at 01:32 AM.