View Single Post
Old January 7th, 2013, 05:02 PM   #63 (permalink)
scotty85
AF Addict

Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanked 7,227 Times in 4,485 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by FoxyFox34 View Post
forget that question i reread #26. now i get sorry. my mom always said i should of been born blond, not say anything bad about blonds. it's because i am a girl & they use to say blond girls are normally dizzy or just act that way.

-the latest custom recovery image of your choice, for your device(post if you need help finding one) would this be the rom that i now have in my miniadb file?along with the radio? and if so do i flash in cmd the radio first or the rom?
foxy,i dont think youre dumb or dizzy... i think maybe you just need to pay a lil more attention to the info the posts are relaying. my impressions are that you just get excited,and skip over/forget some important info.

you have definately done a good job here,youve learned alot of stuff about hacking and manipulating a smartphone with your PC,and youve brought a pretty hard core soft bricked eris back from the dead. you are certainly to be commended for your patience and persistance *internet high five*

back to the phone issue... all you need to do is re-install the recovery as doogald described.

once you have your recovery back on the phone,you can install your rom and radio. you can install the radio and rom at the same time if you want,or you can do one first,then the other later.

youll just download,transfer to sd card,then flash them in recovery like you did the other files.

whenever yuo change roms,its not a bad idea to do a "full wipe" in recovery wich consists of:
-data/factory reset
-cache
-dalvik cache

just let us know how it goes
donate to my device fund
The Following User Says Thank You to scotty85 For This Useful Post:
scary alien (January 7th, 2013)