Thread: Support Touch Screen Sensitivity
View Single Post
Old January 9th, 2013, 09:29 AM   #19 (permalink)
Artine
AF Contributor

Device(s): LG Optimus Elite (Harmonia 2.03, Sleipnir 2.4.0.5), SG Victory 4G LTE (???)
Carrier: Virgin Mobile

Quote:
Originally Posted by amaranthine View Post
True. I have raised the underclock of my CPU to 468 mhz, it's possible it was too underclocked and that's why it keeps lagging.

It's very possible I may exchange my White Optimus Elite for a black one, after trying my friend's Elite's (black) for a while (where I never run into the lag and unresponsive touch issues I have with mine...and he runs it on stock!) it could drive me batty to keep mine at this point.

Now I just have to figure out how to return everything to stock. Is there a thread or link somewhere that could help me get it back to stock and unroot, while wiping all my data off the phone? Should I do the factory reset from the Sleipnir ROM? Would wiping the /data and /cache partitions and flashing the stock ROM be sufficient to wipe my data off the phone?

I haven't figured out the un-rooting and removing custom recovery parts yet. Some research indicates I might not be able to unroot it or restore stock recovery, but it may not matter.
This is probably what you're looking for
The Following User Says Thank You to Artine For This Useful Post:
amaranthine (January 9th, 2013)