View Single Post
Old January 9th, 2013, 10:56 PM   #129 (permalink)
ImLovinIt

Device(s): Samsung Exhibit II 4G Curtis KLU LT7033
Carrier: Not Provided

Quote:
Originally Posted by mavrikmeercat View Post
The lt7033 I have is for my 5 year old daughter. It was my alternative to buying her one of those rip off, battery consuming, $10.00 per app, so not worth it leap pads.. And with the ROM I built running on it, its pretty snappy I must say. And she freaking LOVES angry birds so naturally, I had to fix it

ROM IS DONE!! Been working exclusively on CWM so we can all make backups and flash ROMs. Found some guys over in XDA working on some similar rk29xx devices so I'm in contact with them for what they have so far. Its taking longer than expected but we'll get it. Eventually...
Ah, the kids...we picked up 4 of these...one for myself, and then the 15-year old, the 11-year old and the 6-year old...I am very interested in an Angry Birds fix for the same reason Is there something specific that can be done to make these apps work...something enabled in your ROM that's not present in the as-is-rooted tab?

Now for the noobish questions...you've got a ROM done, but the only way to transfer it is through CWM? Sorry I'm not familiar enough with the processes...CWM is device specific, right? And the ROM would end up packaged in a .zip file? There's no easy way for an uneducated like me to get to where you're at, but is that what's being worked on? Thanks for all the contributions...