Originally Posted by Fr0stTr0n
Amazingly, I got Glacier Commuter from Amazon today, earlier then I expected. Needless to say I immediately took out and slapped it on my phone and took some pictures. I have a Samsung Protective Case + coming this weekend so I can compare the two cases side by side and see which I like better
My initial impressions:
1. Rubber is much better then the otterbox I had on my Droid X. Its not nearly as sticky so it won't attract as much dust/dirt and will slide in/out of my pockets easier
2. Rubber clings to phone well all around to the phone.
3. The case itself is pretty light and doesn't at much weight to phone and isn't as bulky as I thought it might, it gives the Note 2 some more needed surface area to grip onto for those with bigger or slippery hands
4. Poly shell attaches pretty easy to phone and fitment all around is good, doesn't feel like it will fall off very easy, you will need to pry the sucker off.
5. Cover flaps for headphone and charger jack are MUCH better then the Otterbox I had for my Droid X. These use the case itself to stay seated into place with a very tight fitting instead of inserting into the jack holes themselves.
6. Ordered SPIGEN olephobic screen protectors so I can't comment on otterbox one
7. Buttons are rather stiff now but I assume they will loosen up with use
Nice work, Fr0stTr0n, giving us that descriptive and visual info about that model of Otterbox.
Best Buy store was out of them when I looked last Saturday. Maybe I'll order online. That does look like the one I need (in grey or black though).