Thread: Support Is this really a phone?
View Single Post
Old January 10th, 2013, 01:58 PM   #6 (permalink)
firstphone
Thread Author (OP)

Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

ok thank you.

I have been using speaker phone because the earpiece is broken (awaiting another phone from Rogers--- although I just discovered that it is not broken). So I haven't been holding the phone up to my ear. You are right, if I hold it up to my ear, then it turns back on automatically. Thank you.

If the screen is locked and I swipe towards the green phone icon, I still just get sent to where the phone was when I was last using it. I guess it would be a good idea to close all apps before closing the phone but I like the idea of stay in my email- I use email more than the phone. I will look into getting that homescreen app that can activate the phone from the lock screen thanx.

Meanwhile, I just made a really embarassing discovery concerning my earpiece volume!! I will post that in my earpiece thread.

If anyone knows of some sort of app that when I unlock the phone in a certian way, it will bring me directly to the phone, I would really appreciate that. The "swipe towards the green phone icon" would be perfect, except it does not work on my phone.

thank you!